Printed and Clear Bundle Film
Opportunities, Inc. can shrink bundle your product in clear film or print-registered polyethylene film (note: minimums are required for printed film). Bundle wrapping your product with printed film gives great flexibility. This type of package is ideal for consumer packaged goods like plastic and glass bottles, cans and jars. Contact Opportunities, Inc. for your bundle wrapping needs.
Our equipment: Arpac BPTS-5352 Brandpac 5300 series Shrink Bundler SN: 6151
Combination pad, tray and unsupported print registered film multipacker
Package specifications for printed bundle film packaging:
- Film roll width: 9” minimum -24” maximum
- Film Diameter: 20” maximum
- Film Roll Core Size: 3” ONLY
- Film types: Clear, Print Registered (not random)
- Film Gauges: 1.75-2.0
- Film type: Polyethylene ONLY, made for single roll machines
- Infeed Conveyor Width: 20"
- Product range: 9”-20" W x 4-12" L x 3-12" H
- Note: Pad size requirement is different than product size range
- Lanes: up to 4 lanes across
- Tunnel: Clear pass through tunnel height x 24" Wide Opening x 93" Chamber Length
- Output speed: Up to 45 packages /min bundling, pads up to 30 packages/min
- CLICK HERE to view a film layout template.
CLICK HERE to learn more!
See the Arpac BPTS Tray Wrapper Bundling Cans –
Take a look!