Whether plain or printed, automatic to hand load; Opportunities, Inc has the expertise and experience to help our customers with all of their bagging needs. Opportunities, Inc. works with various material and equipment suppliers to help our customers get the most out of their current materials or take the next step in packaging automation. Need to add variable lot codes or barcodes to each bag, count multiple products into a bag, and verify all of the contents in the bag are correct, call Opportunities to discuss your bagging needs.
Information to consider for pricing bagging projects:
- Size of the item that will go into the bag (L x W x H)
- Quantity of units to bag
- Number of finished bags and how many bags to a master carton
- Indicate where the seal should be placed on the final product
- Location and information to be printed or labeled onto the bag (when applicable)
- Gauge or strength of film needed 1 mil to 6 mil (for product that needs HEAVY DUTY protection)
- Note any special film requirements such as; barrier properties, specific materials, layered films, etc.
- Provide timelines and lead-times. When will your project begin and when do you need finished goods delivered?