Bundle wrapping is a great package choice for consumer product companies that want to produce multi-packs and variety packs with attractive promotional messages targeted at retail and club store markets. Also known as bull’s-eye shrink packaging, because of the open ends, bundle wrapping provides a cost-effective package with the option of attractive color graphics for high visual impact that delivers from both the front and back for point-of-purchase impact, and requires no cardboard carton, only a tray for support. The proper bundle film is typically strong enough to provide the consumer the added feature of “handles” to carry product at the bull’s-eye ends.
This type of package is ideal for plastic and glass bottles, cans and jjars. Opportunities can shrink bundle your product in clear film or print-registered polyethylene film (note: minimums are required for printed film). Bundle wrapping your product with printed film gives great flexibility to quickly change couponing and advertising messages. Contact Opportunities for your bundle wrapping needs.
Information to consider for pricing bundle wrapped product:
- Size of the finished package(L x W x H)
- Printed film vendor – If using printed film
- Film specifications for printed film – Opportunities can provide suggestions
- Dimensions of the product being wrapped
- Dimensions of tray the product will be supported with (L x W x H)
- Breakdown of product flavors or versions
- Weight of the total finished package
- Quantity of units to be wrapped in finished bundle wrapped package
- Skid pattern of finished product
- Will Opportunities co-mingle product or will product be provided ready to wrap
- Provide timelines and lead-times. When do you need us to begin your project and when would you like Opportunities, Inc. to complete the entire project?
- If you want a bundle wrapped package and don’t know the answers to these questions, please contact Opportunities, Inc., we are here to help guide you through the process
OI Packaging & Assembly Services provides bundle wrapping, printing, manufacturering, food, drug, & consumer product services throughout Wisconsin & Illinois including Fort Atkinson, Jefferson, Oconomowoc, Verona, Waunakee, Sun Prairie, Germantown, Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Racine, Kenosha, Illinois, Brown Deer, Oconomowoc, Sussex, Watertown, Johnson Creek, Middleton, Monona, Milwaukee, and Madison.